The mission of North Bay NARI is to build a strong and supportive interactive community of general contractors, trade contractors, specialty contractors, designers, suppliers, and affiliated professionals within the remodeling industry.
Code of Ethics
Members of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry are pledged to observe the highest standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility in the conduct of business.
- By promoting in good faith only those products and services which are known to be functionally and economically sound, and which are known to be consistent with objective standards of health and safety.
- By making all advertising and sales promotion factually accurate, avoiding those practices which tend to mislead or deceive the customer.
- By writing all contracts and warranties such that they comply with federal, state, and local laws.
- By promptly acknowledging and taking appropriate action on all customer complaints.
- By refraining from any act intended to restrain trade or suppress competition.
- By attaining and retaining insurance as required by federal, state, and local authorities.
- By attaining and retaining licensing and/or registration as required by federal, state, and local authorities.