The Top Ten Reasons to Join North Bay NARI
1. Increase your professional credibility.
2. NARI is the only national organization exclusively dedicated to the remodeling industry.
3. We offer exceptional educational programs.
4. NARI’s certification programs give you a leg up on the competition.
5. Our government affairs committee provides advocacy with local and state governments.
6. Member directory that’s a resource of remodeling professionals who understand the importance of professional association membership.
7. Make new friends (and keep the old) at monthly meetings.
8. Monthly meetings that keep you informed of local industry and chapter issues.
9. Improve your product knowledge and professional skills.
10. Opportunities to enter your projects in our coveted REMMIES and National NARI COtY awards competitions.
LEGISLATIVE ACTIVITY AND REPORTING
NARI National is in Des Plaines, IL. It works daily on monitoring federal and regulatory activities for all its members to preserve the security of their livelihood.
NARI continually works to educate the consumer about the benefits of hiring a NARI professional through literature, its website (www.nari.org) and press releases. Articles can also be found in Qualified Remodeler Magazine and Remodeling.
CERTIFICATION AND EDUCATION
Certification and education of qualified remodeling contractors is a way to recognize the professional standards of the trade and to continually improve the level of business practices within that industry. The Certified Remodeler (CR), Certified Remodeler Associate or Specialist (CRA/CRS), Certified Lead Carpenter (CLC), and Certified Kitchen and Bath Remodeler (CKBR) designations show which contractors have sought ongoing education, established high professional and ethical standards, have the ability to perform and be knowledgeable in all aspects of remodeling functions and demonstrate proven competence.
OTHER NATIONAL BENEFITS
Other benefits include a free subscription to The Remodeler’s Journal, a bi-monthly publication; a huge reference library of educational material; group health insurance; a NARI credit card; plus much, much, more.
LOCAL MEMBERSHIP SERVICES
• MONTHLY MEETINGS
Monthly meetings are generally held on the first Tuesday of each month. These meetings provide an opportunity for members and potential new members to network and discuss common problems associated with the remodeling industry. The meetings also offer opportunities for sales leads and other solid business contacts. A featured guest speaker or exciting program is always scheduled to ensure an educational, informative and entertaining evening.
• North Bay NARI ON THE WEB
The North Bay Chapter of NARI maintains this website with listings of all members, consumer information, and trade information.
• COMMUNITY SERVICE
The North Bay Chapter of NARI is active in community service activities, thus bringing further recognition of our professional status to the attention of the Bay Area.