Happy Holidays from North Bay NARI!
We are thinking of you and look forward to seeing each other in person in 2021!
The Remmies award ceremony was a lot of fun and a great success!
Congratulations to LEFF Construction Design Build
JUDGES’ CHOICE AWARD! – Entire House Over $1,000,000
Reasons to Belong to North Bay NARI
Competitive edge – The NARI logo ensures homeowners that they are working with ethical, honest and professional remodelers. Your agreement with the NARI Code of Ethics puts you head and shoulders above most other remodelers.
Marketing opportunities – The REMMIES competition is the premier Bay Area remodeling project competition. In addition, the NARI National CotY awards can bring your projects into the national spotlight and a good chance for publication. Both events are great opportunities to show your prospective clients your award winning professional work.
Education – From monthly meetings to NARI National’s certification programs and teleseminars, NARI offers the most complete growth and development opportunities for remodeling professionals.
Professional guidance –Your fellow NARI members are the best mentors in the remodeling industry.
NARI Membership Benefits
- Discounted credit card processing
- AVIS/ Budget rental Car – save up to 30%.
- FEDEX shipping save 25-65% on shipping.
- YRC Freight – discounted shipping on heavy “pallet” items (+150lbs).
- ADP Payroll services member discounts (varies on volume).
- Sterling Now background check service member discounts.
- Guild Quality customer satisfaction survey service – get 1st 50 for free!
- Certification and Accreditation in a wide range of focus areas.
- Many webinars and trainings are FREE to members.
Legislative Activity & Reporting: NARI National works daily on monitoring federal and regulatory activities for all its members to preserve the security of their livelihood.
Consumer Awareness: NARI continually works to educate the consumer about the benefits of hiring a NARI professional through literature, its Web site and press releases.
Certification and Education: Certification and education of qualified remodeling contractors is a way to recognize the professional standards of the trade and to continually improve the level of business practices within that industry.